- Updated the HDMI2USB variant spreadsheet with new Numato board pin out.
- Successfully generated a HDMI2USB firmware for Numato board with new pin information. That fixes the constraint issue!
- Successfully generated a HDMI2USB firmware for Numato board with second receive port (RX2) disabled!
- Was able to view the HDMI2USB test image output on TX2!
- Was able to capture the HDMI2USB test image via mplayer!
- Was unable to detect a screen on RX1.
- Created a “flash.sh” script to use libFPGALink to flash the FPGA and then load the Cypress firmware.
- Wrote a Python script to interrogate the CDC serial port for status of the firmware.
- RT @TheyVote4You: How did your member vote on the first day of parliament for 2015? You can find out here theyvoteforyou.org.au/divisions #auspol 3 months ago
- RT @TimVideosUs: Carol talking about @gsoc at @linuxconfau – Our new HD video capture student had 8 students working on it last year thanks to @gsoc! 4 months ago
- Verifying myself: I am mithro on Keybase.io. Z29A3bZU_4puro1YytfpkGY3jdJfoPIgVqu8 / keybase.io/mithro/sigs/Z2… 4 months ago
Tags$LANG apple browser cookie jar cookies css curl dvd dvd-video encoding epiphany firefox foss Games gnome Google gsoc intrepid lca2008 lca2009 mac matshita miniconf moving mtv newbie problems Python regionset sony sqlite Sydney sys.stdout talking techtalk thousand parsec tshirts twitter Ubuntu ui utf-8 utf8 vaio videos web