- Wrote snippets for the last 3 days.
- slidelint work
- Further updated some slidelint site documentation.
- Committed the slidelint nginx configuration.
- Got set up in Joel and Rusty’s coworking space.
- Explained to Ajit the idea of routing the debug output to multiple locations. Added a diagram to the Debug Design document.
- Fixed command line processing in hdl-pretty code. Started down the path of auto-generating help from the customize stuff and then realised I had more important things to do.
- Got most of my way through a Python program to generate UCF files from the HDMI2USB Variants spreadsheet.
- Xilinx “Compatible” JTAG programmer turned up at Joel’s house. Yet to test to see if it works.
- RT @nextdayvideo: We support open hardware for video recording. See the @numatolab Opsis board developed by @TimVideosUs youtu.be/O39wuCC7hNs 2 years ago
- Announcing the @numatolab Opsis Champion program. Be the first to get an Opsis board! –crowdsupply.com/numato-lab/ops… @crowd_supply 2 years ago
- RT @XilinxInc: $349, Open-Source, FPGA-based Video Dev Platform fully funded. Get yours! bit.ly/1gL9GdN http://t.co/7SZNBcpp7P 2 years ago
Tags$LANG apple browser cookie jar cookies css curl dvd dvd-video encoding epiphany firefox foss Games gnome Google gsoc intrepid lca2008 lca2009 mac matshita miniconf moving mtv newbie problems Python regionset sony sqlite Sydney sys.stdout talking techtalk thousand parsec tshirts twitter Ubuntu ui utf-8 utf8 vaio videos web